Our new off grid solar power system from Inergy, Apex has arrived and is ready to be installed at the small cabin in the woods Inergy:
We will attempt to mount the solar panels way up in the tree, 40 feet up in order to get maximum power from the sun. When that fails, we are forced to mount them to the gas generator house we call ‘the dog house’. We’ll need to move the power house generator further away from the cabin and in the sun later in order to produce free off grid power for the tiny house.
We will show you how to install the solar system which runs a small portable battery system. Included are two fixed, rigid solar panels, and one soft portable panel that can be taken with us on off grid adventures in the wilderness and power all our needs.
The solar system we are installing would work for a shed or rv, motor home or small house. It comes with a portable solar power bank and is a complete system. We will review the operation of the solar system in future adventures.
Website (For Email Alerts):
Become part of MY TRIBE:
– Lyndon Trout Pond:
– The Dug Out Dude:
– Pelican Kayaks:
– Woodobo Spice:
– Trail Cameras (Browning):
– Flashlights (O-light): www.olightworld.com [use code “woodbeard” for 10% off]
– Slingshots, slingbows (Simpleshot):
– Camo (ASAT): www.asatcamo.com [se code “WoodBeard” to get 10% off]
– Inergy Apex Solar Power (Discount Code: BEARDSMAN):
– Norwood Portable Sawmill:
– Eastonmade Wood Splitter:
– Briggs and Stratton:
– Vicwest Building Products (Roof):
– inergy (Solar):
#inergy #powerforlife #empowerprogram