// Looking to Buy a Tesla? Get $1,000 Off + Free Supercharging
Use our referral code and instantly get a discount plus free supercharging on your new Model S or X.
*** Get Started ***
// Ready to Buy a Tesla?
Use our referral code and get $1,000 off the price. Visit to get started
// Long – Solar Roof (
– 2 styles so far, textured and smooth
– Enter address, get quote
– Close to my estimates from 4mo ago
– Infinite warranty
– Including Home battery, not sure this makes sense
// Short – Salon Article (
“But hold on to your smugness, Tesla owners. Not all electric cars are the same, and until the U.S. more fully embraces renewable energy sources, buying an electric car isn’t necessarily the greenest option out there. In fact, some hybrid vehicles can be greener options than fully electric cars, according to people who study the sources of carbon emissions that cause global warming.”
“However, Reichmuth is quick to point out that while an electric car is modestly more polluting to manufacture, it more than makes up for the difference over the life of the vehicle. A study Reichmuth co-authored and released in 2015 shows that by the time a mid-size electric car hits 135,000 miles, it will have produced half of the emissions of a comparable gasoline-powered sedan.”
// SpaceX Internet (
“With latency as low as 25ms, SpaceX to launch broadband satellites in 2019”
“SpaceX today said its planned constellation of 4,425 broadband satellites will launch from the Falcon 9 rocket beginning in 2019 and continue launching in phases until reaching full capacity in 2024.”
Awesome, amazing, hell yeah
// 5min EV Charge (
– StoreDot Demos The Battery That Can Charge an Electric Vehicle In Just 5 Minutes
“Tel Aviv, May 11th, 2017- StoreDot, the nanotechnology materials pioneer known for its super-fast battery charging technology, will showcase its ultra-fast-charge five minute car battery today on stage at CUBE Tech Fair in Berlin. StoreDot’s FlashBattery technology will make charging any electric car as quick and efficient as filling gas tank, as it only takes five minutes to reach a full charge that can keep the car going for 300 miles. While competitors seek to solve the problem of increasing the mileage per charge, StoreDot is focusing on fast-charging electric vehicles in just minutes, a solution all drivers can relate to.”
// EV Disruption Eminent (
RethinkX, an independent think tank that analyzes and forecasts disruptive technologies, has released an astonishing report predicting a far more rapid transition to EV/autonomous vehicles than experts are currently predicting. The report is based on an analysis of the so-called technology-adoption S-curve that describes the rapid uptake of truly disruptive technologies like smartphones and the internet. Additionally, the report addresses in detail the massive economic implications of this prediction across various sectors, including energy, transportation and manufacturing.
SpaceX Falcon Heavy Rocket Test (
– The Falcon Heavy is basically a souped-up version of SpaceX’s flagship Falcon 9 rocket, roughly consisting of three Falcon 9 cores strapped together. It’s this trio of boosters that will give the Falcon Heavy even more thrust than the Falcon 9, allowing the larger rocket to carry more than 140,000 pounds into lower Earth orbit and even 37,000 pounds on to Mars. Right now the Falcon 9 can get a little more than 50,000 pounds to lower Earth orbit. SpaceX plans to use the Falcon Heavy to fly two tourists around the Moon as early as next year, and send spacecraft to the surface of Mars in 2020. – the Verge
Boring Machine Test (
– Number of photo’s from Elon’s instagram
– Video of sled
// Join Our Community on Patreon!
We’re now using Patreon as a way to build out the community of passionate, intelligent people that love the detailed analysis of the facts behind Tesla and their products.
Learn more at
// Join the Convo Online